Sunday, January 20, 2008

Craziness @ Mill Point





Spent a day with the girls at Mill Point as usual, on a beautiful afternoon. Such indolent lifestyle we espouse.

Such, is the life of students. Or should I say, of scenic Perth.




It was a weekday and we were rather surprised that there were a handful of like-minded souls roaming and basking under the mellow warmth of the summer sunshine.

Pinic on the grass, with champagne complementing the toothsome munchies. Packed meals from home, relaxing under the pavilion, enjoying the gentle breeze as it caresses the cheeks.




Seeing a couple of cyclists on the path makes me want to join them. We've been trying to fix a day for cycling at Swan River but somehow just can't seem to coordinate our schedule!






We settled by the river bank and did our own stuff. Evee was busy knitting while Sharon was occupied with her cell. As for me, I did what I'm best at of course. Self entertaining!






Predictably, my craziness doesn't stop there. Borrowed a pen from Evee and started drawing on my hand.

Thus introducing . . . Mr Grumpy!

(looks like Mojo though. LOL.)






Being the attractive hand-puppet he is, Mr Grumpy will not be a casanova if he can't get a girl!




And thus, once upon a tim
e, Mr Grumpy met Miss No-Name at Mill Point. They french kissed and live happily ever after. Isn't that just the best fairytale ever?

=p




I love the sunsets in Perth. The gentle swirl of colours and soft glow illuminating the horizon. Such breathtaking sight robs you of all worries and unhappiness in that moment of indulgence. Everything seems fine and all problems appear insignificant.

In awe of how the world could be so beautiful, and how amazing life really is.

Look at how big and near the moon is!






Look at the tiny Perth City. I can pick it right up like a waffle cracker!




And I'm going to leave my foot prints all over Perth!

*stomp stomp*




Lingered till the sky turned dark, and yet our craziness has yet to subside. It's Australia's Next Top Asian Model!




And we're bringing sexy back.

*wink*




I love Mill Point.






And I love my girls.

No comments: