Thursday, January 10, 2008

Paintballing!

Went paintballing at Xtreme Leisure yesterday with part of the crew, and ended up with bruises as trophies of my inability in combat.

Rough play against merciless opponents equates to numerous injuries (eight to be exact).

Behold my glorious battle scars!








Did I mention that I got a head shot in the first game? Oh yes, I'm
that bad in combat. There's a bump on my head.

There's another paintballing outing with the crew, but this time it's official. Having experienced it, I'm now armed with knowledge of what to do.

WEAR THICKER CLOTHINGS that is!

WOOT!

And because the crew outing is on the day before my flight, I'm definitely going home all bruised up. There's going to be lots of explaining to do.

Opps ~

Daddy and Mummy, I'm not being abused in Aussie land.

=p

No comments: