Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two sides of me.

Gentle and caring, all lady like.

Bitchy and stuck up, all snide and rude.

If only I'm brave enough to say what I like. I'll have a glorious galore of "fuck" in my speech.


And damn the world for getting smaller than it already is. Just when I'm flirting up a storm, I chanced upon the realisation that my online boy happens to know the love of my life! Serve me right for going all weak and jello for guys of the same flock.

Can't help it. Guys who can't speak a word of proper Mandarin just gives me the flutters!

Ohh la la ~


Whatever it is, all will be tossed to the back alley of my inactive brain till I touch down to Singapore. In the mean time, let's see what's going to come out of this bogus boyfriend I'll be seeing for the next 8 days till I leave Perth.

Of Australian and Filipino parentage.


I'm all for varieties now. Mainly to block out my futile attempt at getting over the love of my life.

Fuck romance, and fuck love as well.

I don't need them.

Such blatant self denial.



No comments: