Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mystery

Being the mischievous child I was, I love jumping on my parent's bed, treating it as a trampoline. I especially love jumping as high as I could, to get a glimpse of the top of the wardrobe, to see if there's any secret stash from the parental.

I once caught a glimpse of something, and being the curious child, I climbed up onto the dressing table, in order to reach the top of the wardrobe.

What I saw, were a couple of sweets, a small cup of milk, and some toys.

I can't recall exactly who I went to, but was told that those things were meant for child spirit. Confronting my parental about those items, I was told that they were nothing, and that there's no such thing as child spirit.

I remember seeing those items on top of the wardrobe for quite some time, before they were eventually taken away.

Up to this day, I still have no idea of why there were sweets, milk, and toys on top of the wardrobe.

No comments: