Friday, March 07, 2008

That solitary soul, so out of reach.

Just because you do not conform to the crowd, you're labelled as an outcast.

Is that because the crowd is afraid of your individuality, or because the crowd is envious of your courage?


And why do I push myself so hard every single time, in every single thing I do, just so that I can prove myself wrong, in order to carve a higher notch on my independence?

Because sometimes I wish that everyone is dead. Every single one.

And today, is one of those days.


Shut the fuck up.

I do not have to validate my actions.

May you rot as comfortably in your material world, as you live in it.


I wish I'm the only one left in the world.

Sometimes I wish so hard, I'm afraid it might come true.

That is why I have to be independent.

No comments: