Friday, April 04, 2008

Oh my gosh.

For all the good in the world, I got drunk and lost my cell phone. On top of that, I fell and scrapped my knees. Mysteriously, I have a bump on my head as well. Whatever have I done to deserve that?

Now I'm going to have lots of problem.


Firstly, the cell phone isn't mine.

Secondly, no one will be able to contact me.

Thirdly, I'm going to be screwed all over for that.

Fourthly, I lost my recent new contact details.


I called my cell a couple of time and not long after, it was switched off. Obviously, the person who found it, pocketed it.

I wish with all my might that you get knocked down by a truck.

Thank you very much.

Fucktard!


I swear, after this incident and my major hungover on New Year day, I am NEVER EVER going to drink again.

Not even socially.

Having to vomit 5 times in 3 hours is no fun. And I really wonder why people like to get drunk and suffer from the nasty ass hangover. The human mind is weird!




ARGH!

No comments: