Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I like the fact that . . .

He noticed my varnished nails, and that they match those on my toes.

He waited up for me at 4am to arrive at his place, and let me crash for 2 consecutive days without asking why.

He goes through his wardrobe and luggage every time, because I like shirts that are long, and all he has are short ones.

He's a French speaking Italian Canadian (as his friend coins him).

He's a child at heart; playing Super Mario and Donkey Kong, and has a Transformer collectable.

He possesses minimal ability at reading in between the lines.

He's extremely particular about food.

He laughs heartily during funny scenes in films.

He looks gorgeous in dress shirts, especially in vertical stripes.

He claims to be more Singaporean than me, just because he knows of more places than I do.

He gets annoyed when I dislike his new casual shirts.

He has curly hair.

He consoles me with hugs, saying nothing at all.

He says I'm a bad influence.

He gets exasperated when he's hungry and I'm not.

He parades around in his new purchases.

He tells me about work.

He has only bottled water and packet apple juice in his fridge.

He sleeps on his tummy.

He has a collection of funky dress shirts.

He's the nicest man I've met thus far, but he disagrees with it.

I found a friend in him.

No comments: