Saturday, May 03, 2008

M.I.A

Social life has been brimming for the past weeks, but somehow there is still a void inside of me. It has always been quality over quantity for me, and it still is. I really miss my girls. Never would have guess that such attachment will develop over a span of a year. Friendship is a truly amazing gift.

The biggest concern at the moment, is of losing my sight on what I want. The infusion over the past 3 months are starting to sink in, coming on in waves. I'm so afraid that I'll lose sight of myself.

And there's the realisation of other things. I'm running, because I have no idea how to face it. I don't always have a solution to everything.


A half painted canvas, the myriad of choices on colours. What picture will it be at the end of it all?


Next up, romance on the side of the plate. The unpredictable and risky situation with Franck. The slow blossoming friendships on the sideline. I want someone, and I want him here. It's time to be selfish. Being considerate only results in getting dumped. Bollocks to being nice.

All those individuals trying to make use of me. I'm not allowing that.


Filled with confusion and contradiction. Seems to be a perpetual stage of my life.



I am who I make myself to be. The consequences of all decisions and choices are mine. I'm responsible and answerable only to myself.

There's only one life, and only one chance at it.

I will soar with the eagles.

I must remember that.

No comments: