Friday, June 13, 2008

Ce qui sera, sera.

"You always make me want to improve myself, you know. Because I want to make you happy every day. And because your smiles are the most precious treasures in my heart. In seven words : you are my reason to be, Elise. I love you. Je t'aime, ma Lisette bien-aimée."


There are so many things which I would like to declare and share about this amazingly wonderful man, yet the protective part of me wants to keep him hidden as a secret.

To keep him safe in my heart, where only I can love him, and no one else.

He has this amazing ability to leave me speechless, and now, makes me slightly selfish.


What makes it magical is the fact that he does things which I've always secretly hoped someone will do for me. This coincidence makes it seems almost too good to be true, and most time, that is the case.

It seems as though keeping him as a secret will be the answer to cushioning the moment of truth.

No comments: