Thursday, February 05, 2009

Disgrace to Manhood

I was minding my business and making my way to the restroom when this guy grabbed my arm.


"What's your name?"

"Emma."

"Can I be your friend?"

"What for? And who are you anyway?"

"I'm with a bunch of friends over there. I've spotted you for a while."

"I don't want to be friends, and I need the restroom."

"Give me your number."


All the while, not letting go of my arm until my girls came rushing towards us, breaking the contact. Bless me.

After we returned to the table, he came over and demanded why was I so rude to him and wanted to continue whatever conversation he think is still left hanging. My girls cornered him and dealt with him. I couldn't be bothered.

In a nutshell, that faggot of a man demanded that we take things out as my girls knocked into him while rushing over to me outside the restroom. He insisted that he didn't approach me, and instead, I was the one who seduced him. In his very own words, he called us sluts.

Never have I been so angry with a man, and never have I tried so hard to control my urge to pick up the glass and shove it at him. I was clenching my teeth, with my hands balled into fists. What nerve he has to speak trash about us.

He wanted to apologise, trying to use the lame excuse of being drunk.


"Don't you fucking talk trash about me and then apologise, citing that you're drunk."

"When did I talk trash about you?"


The girls pulled him away. One of the guys wanted to get physical.

If he isn't the poster child of disgrace to manhood, then I don't know what is. Don't turn the table around when a woman rejects you, calling her a slut. You're a motherfucking piece of trash and the biggest faggot of a man. You should just castrate yourself. Asshole.

I'm so angry my eyeballs are hurting.

It is because of man like this which makes me hate men. It's either wimps or ass-wipes. Fucking ridiculous.

This past week has been filled with dramas, and I've been losing sleep.

Idiots.

No comments: