Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Another one.

Some weeks back, was told that Pung went off to Sdyney for his Dental course, and saw his photos on Facebook today.

It hurts badly. It hurts so damn badly.

The familiar supermarts and the familiar sky. He's in Health Science faculty too.

So much similarities... So much hurt...

I hate feeling this way. I hate it so damn much.


I'm trying to make things work. I'm trying to find a way to make things work. There are so many things which I don't know about, and it feels as though I'm constantly feeling for a way through in the dark. Where are the adults in my life? Where are the grown-ups who are supposed to show me some guidance or give some support? Why in the world  do I always have to seek out solutions and resources on my own?

I know it helps me grow and makes me more independent, but sometimes I do wish for a shoulder to lean on, and a strong sturdy arm to hold me up when I'm tired.

I want it so bad, but I have no idea how to go about getting it. I'm stumbling in the dark and am just about exhausted.

Just have to hang in there more. One day I'll find it.

I just have to keep believing.

Faith.

No comments: