Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Over the rainbow.

Looking at Yannie's graduation photos on Facebook makes me feel really happy for her, and also re-establishes the fact more firmly that I will have to depend on myself from now on. What I hope to achieve shall start from me, and no longer can I hope that someone else (for example - the parental) will provide for me and to make my wish come true.

One day, I will be a varsity graduate.

It was an almost attainable dream, thanks to the parental, but because of a slight twist of fate, it wasn't meant to be. I've been so hung up on it that it's eating me alive. Looking through Yannie's photos made me realise that my dream is still attainable, but this time around, I will have to attain it with my own means. No more being dependent on others. It is definitely a much greater challenge, but things will happen as long as you believe, want it bad enough, and is willing to work towards it.

I believe. I also want it tremendously. And I am willing to work towards it.


Went for an interview earlier in the day and everything went pretty well. I have a good feeling about it, but Hendrik being Hendrik, told me not to put too much hope into it. Told him that I'm going to write down, on a piece of paper, countless times "I will get the job with ***" and he laughed at me. I do believe that positive reinforcement helps. I shall radiate all the positive cosmic energy towards me!

Sometimes I wish that he will be more encouraging. He can be such a wet blanket at times. 

I really hope I get the job, successfully complete the training, and do well in the selected field. Other than being able to bring me closer to my dream, this is also an exciting opportunity to develop another set of skills and to bring me up-to-date with the world market. Something I have been avoiding for years.

It is all down to me now. Everything that I want from now, I will get it with my own means. There will be no one else except for myself now. Took me a while to grab this notion, but I'm glad I did. Helped changed my perspective, which is really crucial.

I believe. I want it tremendously. I will work for it.

One day, I will be a varsity graduate.

One day, I will go into health science.

First up though, I want to get that job.

I will get that job!

Positive reinforcement.

C'est la vie.

No comments: