Saturday, January 12, 2008

11.53pm Friday 11-01-2008

The most boring shit to hit the fucking fan. I'm absolutely sick of mingling with people of the same calibre. Might be different individuals, but of the same social capabilities nonetheless. How fucking boring. Give me something new!

New lifestyle, new people, new changes, new places. New everything!

Same old fucking shit.

Same old fucking bored.


Was written during a hang out which bored me so much that I paid most of my attention to the poker game on my cell.

I REALLY need new friends.

It's not always about the endless shopping, the endless k-singing, the endless gossips, the endless complaints, the endless comparisons.

NO.

Give me a swimming/workout buddy. Give me a kite flying buddy. Give me a hiking/trekking buddy. Give me a museum/art gallery buddy. Give me a "walking around enjoying the beautiful day" buddy.

Anything but the same old same old.

I'm no longer stuck in the same old rug.

So what if I read the bloody dictionary to pass my time?

I need a change!

Something intellectually stimulating.

No comments: