Monday, May 26, 2008

Memory Lane II : Missed Call

Sitting by the window, I watched as the world outside rain.
The strong gush of wind, the pellet of rain.
Poor bushes. Swaying in the cold cold rain.
Tormented by the cold cold wind, while standing tall.
How admirable.

What's the future going to hold?
Will I still feel the way I do now, one year from now?
Is this one of the many periodic episodes?
The ones that come and go?

Will I look back, a few years from now, and laugh at myself?
Cos I certainly wish this is something special.
I've never felt this way before.
This kind of special-ness.
Is it going to last? Cos there really isn't such a thing as forever.
"While it lasts". That's what it is.

I wonder how many times has his sensibility overwrote his heart.
Baby... Dear... Darling... Silly...
Princess... Darling... Dear... Silly...
"Hey Princess..."

Why are you crying?
Because I miss him...
He'll be calling you tomorrow morning.
That's why I miss him.

No comments: