Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You can't do that to me!

Was away from home for the last 24 hours and when I got back, I saw a bouquet of flowers on the side table. My immediate thought was "Must be Mother's Day flower for gramps from some overseas relative." and went on with my daily routine.

After roaming around the house for an hour or so, I noticed this piece of paper on my desk. Yes, it took me THAT long to notice something.




I nearly choke.

Dumbstruck, I stared at the flowers for a minute or so.








FRANCK SURYGALA, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!


A part of me wants to jump onto him and give a humongous bear hug, with the intensity to squeeze the life out of him. Yet a part of me is angry at the fact that he's so darn far away.

One thing for certain is that I'm going to be half exhilarated and half pissed for the next few hours.

No comments: