Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Because I'm stupid.

I smashed my left middle finger between 2 rock glasses at work, and it hurt so badly that I had the shivers for 15 minutes. It sure wasn't easy trying not to cry from the pain.

I can be so accident prone at times, that I'm amazed it's not a superhero ability yet.

My finger is swollen and bleeding at the nail bed, thus I have to keep it straight. Therefore, I'm flipping everyone. Or so it seems. I think it's really wicked. Now I just have to sit back and await nasty confrontations.


Received a parcel today, and once again, I'm spoilt silly. Makes the injury slightly bearable.

I hate flowers and teddies as gifts, and they are exactly what I received. But I appreciate the thought and effort immensely.

Thank you love.


The nail bed is purple now, and it still hurts.

I'm going to ignore it by going to bed.

I'm stupid beyond belief.

Argh!

No comments: