Friday, June 27, 2008

Pain in the ass.

All along, I have this nagging suspicion that I have a sensitive digestive system, but I never go around to getting it checked and verified.

The certainty of the impending endless trips to the loo whenever I decided to be bad and eat whatever I want, is a sure enough indication of my state. So I reckon I can save the trip to the doctor.

However, I am officially sick and tired of trying to push my luck when it comes to food. I shall officially declare war and eat only what is harmonious with my system. I shall be good from now on! No more excitable or over-processed food!

I hate the rumbling and pain associated with ingesting non-agreeable food.

So I suppose I'm going to be a literal pain in the ass for whoever is going to dine with me from now on. At least I'm not the one suffering the pain in the ass. No more of that!

Well well well, this is such an agreeable entry.

No comments: