Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Mighty Girlies

When I said I need to get out of here for a bit, it's not because work is stressing me out or that Life is being hard on me.

It is because I need to be with people who know and understand me. The real me.


I need to be with my girls who know my flaws inside out, yet embrace them and love everything about me. I need to be in the company of my girls who love me because of who I am, who appreciate my honesty and at times, bitchiness. I need to be with my girls who loves me, simply just because they do.

With them, I have no qualms with being myself. They don't judge, and I don't pretend. It's that simple.


Soon, the mighty trio will trod the streets together again. Soon.




"Let me love you the way I know best. In the past, in the present, and in the future."

No comments: