Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back again.

Brought along sore throat, flu and ear infection. Even though it's back to the chaos of life, it still feels terribly great to be back, again. This time around, I didn't tear when the plane took off or when it landed. I was smiling instead. Feels good to be back. Feels good to be me.

Mediated a couple of times on the flight to get some perspectives. I'm glad I did.

Started missing the girls while waiting at the boarding gate.


Opened my luggage and felt the cool temperature of my belongings. Given the temperature in Singapore at the moment, all that'll be left with soon is the remnants of the Aussie chills. How I wish I could prolong that cool air weaving between my clothes and lotions.

No doubt I'll miss everything about Australia, but keeping my own promise, I'll move on to new grounds. Time shall tell the direction of my future. Soon enough.

3 months' time.


No comments: