Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm scared.

The application forms are printed and completed, leaving only the medical, which is tomorrow. The result for the medical will take 4-6 weeks, after which, 2 more weeks to go for the school to come up with a decision.

That means 2 months of suspense and trepidation. I think I'm going to feel sick in the stomach. Having gone through such turmoil twice, I never expect it to happen again so soon.

I'm feeling so darn scared right now just thinking about the two possible outcomes, but mostly of the negative. Even though I've been pretty successful thus far in all my endeavours, but because I want this so much, its manifestation is so much greater than usual.


Expectation breeds disappointment.

This is my current new favourite. Pretty pessimistic I know, but downright realistic. I'm mind over heart recently.

And then there's the French boy, but that's something else altogether. Santa Rosa is more important to me at the moment.

Like I said, mind over heart.

No comments: