Tuesday, November 18, 2008

F1 Visa

Headed down to Hogs for lunch as I've got a couple of hours to kill before the designated time for visa collection. Dennis came out from the kitchen and said "Didn't know you're not working anymore. You didn't tell us about your last day huh? Be careful your food." To top it off, he has this really sinister smile on his face!

Food came out and looks and tastes all right. The Chef sat down and talked to me for a bit, then went into the kitchen to make a special mushroom sauce for me. "This is the real stuff. Only for my girl girl."

One fine day the Chef decided to call me "girl girl", and ever since then, the kitchenettes have been teasing me. Adding to that, the Chef goes around introducing me as his god-daughter! I'm really flattered! I'm going to miss Chef William.

After my meal, Dennis came out and said "Did you realise anything different?" and I was negative on that. Revelation: he gave me a bigger portion! Quoting him, "And you finish it all!" with a wide grin. No wonder I was feeling so damn satiated!

Carrie gave me a double dose when I ordered vodka sprite.

Aww...

I started missing Hogs after 4 days of idle life. I just have no idea what to do with my days!


Anyway...




I've been granted a 5 years visa, and I wonder if I'll stay for the whole duration. Oh well, too early to think about that for now.

I'm happy to have the legal part done.

=)

No comments: