Friday, February 13, 2009

Deviation

Nature. I need the splendid touch of it. The garden and the lake. The luxury of lying on the grass with abandon. I miss Mill Point.

Life moves on. What's past is dust, what's to come is vague. Lies upon lies build a massive and impressive empire, but just as easily built, just as easily destroyed. Is there really any worth in holding such fort?

People come and go. They might be in for a season or a lifetime. For those who are just transitory passerby, be glad that our paths crossed. For those who are in it for the long haul, appreciation cannot be fleet. Use your heart always, when it comes to people. Human relationship should never be about profit or loss. Never the corporate structure.

Many forms of poison to numb the mind. Choose none of them. Learn to fight, for it makes you stronger. Evolution is vital. Survival of the fittest. Darwin.

Homo sapiens, I am one.

Elise, I shall become.

Back to basic my dear.

Back to basic.

No comments: