Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sad Sad Valentine

Received a basket of flowers early in the morning. Something that doesn't delight me very much. I hate receiving flowers. The only thing that comes to mind upon receiving flowers, is the fate of its imminent death.

Sigh.











Had dinner with Dex at Cosmo. A place I've grown to like, with clean white alfresco setting, and an awesome spot for people watching when the weather is great.











I love Mimosa!








Headed over to Double O after, where the night turned into a teary one. Missing Momo and feeling the hurt of the lost, ended up crying along the riverside with Benjamin being my pillar of support. Thank you Old Man Chan.

Not too far from us, a girl was crying her heart out as well. I can relate to her tears. Only a broken heart can cause tears to flow on a night as sweet as Valentine's. Thankfully for wonderful blessing in the form of friends, both the girl and I were not alone.

Went to the nearest convenient store to grab a packet of tissue, then headed back to the spot to give it to the girl. I hope she's feeling much better today. Nobody should shed tears of sorrow on Valentine's.

Nobody.

The heart will heal some day. And till then, let's walk on with our head held high.

=)

No comments: