Saturday, December 12, 2009

Urge

Urge (noun) - a force or impulse that urges; especially : a continuing impulse toward an activity or goal.

Extracted from Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.


"I am sick. I do not have control over my life, and the only time when I feel I do, is when I cut myself."

Reading that gave me the urge to cut myself, but fortunately, I have better sense than to submit to it.


"You are not sick. You are just a normal person who is reacting to an abnormal circumstance."

Reading that made me teared, as I was reminded of the exact same words being told to me. But somehow deep down, I feel that there is something wrong with myself. Everyday, I'm fighting and learning to purge this thought. Yet every time, I saw the girl who told.

Inner demons. They are so hard to silence once you allow them to grow.

No comments: